4 Days Later: A Zombie Apocalypse Survival Game(Unlimited Money)（MOD (God MOD, High Damage) v4.20.1）
- Current Version:
- File size: 80M
1、Just think, how much fun it will be to be simulated as Marvel’s hero—making a team of your, choosing from Marvel’s heroes your characters and involving them according to their skills in destroying enemies bases and towers. And in the process, you will win rewards and points, which can be used in upgrading characters and their powers. But if you want to upgrade enough, you need more money, and that problem is solved through minor modifications in the game. So, it provides you with infinite money.
4、<p>It's not November yet, which means Movember hasn't kicked off either, but why wait to raise money for charity?</p><p>That seems to be the thinking of the Movember Foundation as it launches its official Movember game on iOS and Android today.</p><p>It's a moustache-themed endless runner called Run Mo Run!. The idea is to distribute facial hair and collect coins across five worlds. Just make sure you don't get a close shave.</p><p>It's a free to play game with IAPs to unlock all the worlds, for coin doublers, and unlimited checkpoints.</p><p>But at least all the money spent inside the game goes towards men's health charities supported by the Movember Foundation.</p><p>You can download Run Mo Run! for free on the App Store and Google Play.</p>The One-Eyed Doe
- 4 Days Later: A Zombie Apocalypse Survival Game(Unlimited Money)
- <p>Sol 705 is a point-and-click adventure game from Swiss developer Land Patricio – Space Indie Studios. The game is available now for Android and PC following a successful Kickstarter campaign and support from the Swiss Arts Council. </p><p>Sol 705 aims to capture the magic of the point-and-click games from the 90s with silly humour and an equally absurd plot. It's start off with players having to simply try to escape from school before taking a turn that involves aliens and playing interdimensional chords to save the universe.</p><p>The game takes place during the '70s in a small town in Argentina where a group of high school dropouts are on the hunt for adventure. Boredom is a frequent problem for these kids so when your brother Meeno's awful band are in need of a new bass player, helping him find one is at least something to do. </p>A Monster's Expedition review - "A new type of museum exploration"<p>It sounds like it's set to be an incredibly quirky adventure, as you'll be able to see from the embedded trailer above. There's a host of odd things to encounter through the game like a diver doing kick-ups with a football underwater and a cat that sets off a rocket ship with matchsticks. </p>
- The Fowler and the Viper
- Of proofs new-bleeding, which remained the foil!
- <p>Update on May 17 at 12:09: Oceanhorn is now out on Playstation Vita just as planned for €14.99. You can get it here, enjoy!Oceanhorn has been one of mobile's best little Zelda-like experience to date and it's still getting updated with some new graphical improvements every now and then.</p><p>It's so good that it's been ported to plenty of platforms and it was just a matter of time before it would finally end up on Sony's portable machine.</p><p>Announced with little fanfare on its Playstation Blog, it's been confirmed that Oceanhorn will finally release on May 17th in Europe and North America digitally.</p><p>Read our review if you need to know what the game's like but don't sleep on this one!</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.