tubemate 2019（MOD (Unlimited Money) v1.2.1）
- Current Version:
- File size: 144M
1、Color Tunnel Mod Color Tunnel Mod APK 2 Features: To enter a modified version of the game presented a lot of moneyCan you SURVIVE inside the Color Tunnel?on paper you probably think this is easy!using your skillful finger (or thumb) press each side of the screen to rotator left or right to avoid obstacles on the twisty color road!Race at super speeds through an ever-changing bump color tunnel packed full of many finger stubbing obstacles including ballz, bricks and blocksHow far can you go inside the color tunnel?Can you keep up with the race?fight for the podium<p>Okay, firstly everyone breathe. Finally the rumours have been put to rest as today's Apple Event comes to a close (serenaded by the lovely Sia).</p><p>As it was accidentally confirmed earlier, the new Apple products, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are looking pretty damn good. Phil Schiller took the reins to walk us through the 10 features we should be most excited about.</p><p>Before we get started iOS 10 will be available September 13th and will be the biggest update to Apple's mobile operating system so far. But for the sake of simplicity, I'll put up a separate article about that.</p>Number one – the design<p>Following a rather artistic video about its new Jet Black finish, the design of the phone is sleek and methodically designed. The two new colours are Jet Black, which features a high-gloss finish, and Black, which diffuses light for a more matte finish. The remaining colours, Rose Gold, Gold, and Silver all follow the same string as before.</p>Number two – the home button<p>As was expected, the home button has been redesigned to be more useful, reliable and customisable. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will have force sensitive button that gives unique feedbacks for messages, notifications, ringtones, and more thanks to its new generation tactic engine.</p><p>Number three – resistanceNo, not political resistance – the iPhones 7 and 7 Plus will be fully water and dust resistant thanks to its new seals, making it more suitable for even the clumsiest of folks.</p>Number four – the camera<p>As the most talked about part, the camera plays a huge role in what makes the iPhone so popular. Stated as the best camera on the smart phone market, the iPhone 7's single –lens 12 MP rear sensor camera is certainly one to be envied. Even its FaceTime HD camera has gone from 5 MP to 7 MP.</p><p>The phone camera has gained the OIS (optical image stabiliser) that previous versions have been missing, RAW capture, improved colour gamut, and ISPs (image signal processors) to read the environment and balance out brightness, colour, and so on. Its wider aperture lens brings in 50% more light giving it ability to perform 60% faster and be 30% more energy efficient.</p><p>The iPhone 7 Plus is the one that'll be raved about by the photography enthusiasts as it has not one but two cameras. This dual-camera set up acts like a pair of eyes as it gathers stereoscopic data, allowing us to experience new features such as the live depth of field setting on portrait mode to give profiles a more professional look. This setup also offers up a telephoto lens which allows us to zoom in 10x without sacrificing picture quality dramatically.</p>Number five – the display<p>Other than its camera, Apple is famous for its crisp retina display and this is the best of the bunch. The display is 25% brighter with a wider colour gamut, cinema standard resolution and offers up the most refined colour management to date (as was proved using Instagram).</p>Number six – audio<p>The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will feature stereo speakers, one at the bottom and one at the top, for a more dynamic range and to make it 2x louder.</p>Number seven – EarPods<p>Sounds weird, but it isn't anything new. As previously predicted Apple has gotten rid of the headphone jack, instead favouring Lightning EarPods which connect at the charging port. It isn't all doom-and-gloom however so don't go returning those Beats or Bose or whatever brand takes your fancy just yet.</p><p>As well as receiving a pair of Lightning EarPods, each purchase will come with an adaptor in the box so you don't have to hang up your headphones just yet.</p>Number eight – Wireless<p>Following on from the previous feature, the AirPods have been revealed – Apple's first wireless headphones. You'll get five hours of use from a single charge, and then 24 hours of charging from the battery case. AirPods can be used to listen to music without the interference of wires, to take calls, and to have a quick gab with Siri. Best hope you really want these though as a pair will set you back $159.</p>Number nine – Apple Pay<p>The iPhone 7/7 Plus and Apple Watch 2 will be bringing Apple Pay to Japan beginning in October. This'll make those daily commutes and the purchases everyday items much easier and quicker. Just one swipe and off you go.</p>Number ten – performance<p>Phew, we made it. Last but not least the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have upped their performance yet again with new graphics chips for the latest and greatest mobile games, and a custom-design Apple A-10 Fusion chip, making battery life that bit longer. The iPhone 7 is slated to last two hours longer than the iPhone 6S, where the iPhone 7 Plus lasts about an hour longer.</p>TL;DR<p>The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available to order this Friday 9th September with shipping starting next week on September 16th to a large variety of different countries.Starting from $649 the iPhone 7 now comes in 32 GB, 128 GB, and 256GB across all colours. The iPhone 7 Plus offers the same and starts from $769.</p>
2、<p>RCC - Real Car Crash(Large currency)<p>Coup is a popular card game of bluffing and manipulation, and now it's on its way to iOS.</p><p>In Coup, up to four players each command a hidden hand of two cards.There are only five types of cards, all representing a character with a special ability.</p><p>Some characters can collect more coins than others. Some can take out an opponent's card instantly.</p><p>The fun part is not knowing if your opponents are actually who they say they are.</p><p>Bluffing, manipulation, and other deceptive tactics come into play as players try to collect more coins, overthrow one another, and try not to get caught in a lie.</p><p>Banana & Co, a San Francisco-based studio, is working with the original creator of Coup to bring the competitive card game to iPhone and iPad.</p><p>Check out the Kickstarter video below.</p><p>Coup - Mobile Edition's Kickstarter is already successful at $7k USD, after asking for only $5k USD.</p><p>There are still two weeks left to go.</p><p>With the mobile version, you'll be able to organize games of Coup right on your iOS device, with friends or total strangers.</p><p>Ranked matches will let you play against others of your skill level and try to climb the ladder into the top tier of players.</p><p>An Android version is among the most expensive stretch goals, which is due to the team's smaller size.</p><p>In the future, however, the team says they would like to port Coup to both Android and Steam.</p><p>Read more about what the digital version of Coup will have in store on its Kickstarter.</p>
3、<p>Combine elements from Limbo, Closure, and Thomas Was Alone, and you get something like the upcoming Ember's Journey.</p><p>In Ember's Journey, you control a small square in a world where the only light source is yourself.</p><p>The exit portal of each level looks like it's illuminated too, but finding your way to it will be the hard part.</p><p>Besides what we can gather from the trailer, the only other things we know about Ember's Journey is that there are 76 levels and it'll be out in July on iOS and Android.</p><p>We'll let you know more once we do. For now, check out its DroidGamers thread or watch the trailer below.</p>
- tubemate 2019
- JUPITER ISSUED a proclamation to all the beasts of the forest and promised a royal reward to the one whose offspring should be deemed the handsomest. The Monkey came with the rest and presented, with all a mother's tenderness, a flat nosed, hairless, ill-featured young Monkey as a candidate for the promised reward. A general laugh saluted her on the presentation of her son. She resolutely said, "I know not whether Jupiter will allot the prize to my son, but this I do know, that he is at least in the eyes of me his mother, the dearest, handsomest, and most beautiful of all."
- With objects manifold; each several stone,
- To leave the batt'ry that you make 'gainst mine,!
- <p>Since it's been a month or so since Brawl Stars' last update it's just about time for the next round of Balance Changes, and it's a nice small one this time.</p><p>Keeping things simple, Supercell focused more on the more powerful folks in Brawl Stars and a couple that could do with a bit of a boost. Both Barley and Dynamike had their damage reduced, Tara does a little extra damage, and Spike's projectiles will fly a little faster.</p><p>Here's the full changelog:</p>Barley - Super now does 120 damage (from 140)Barley was a bit too strong and his Super charged too quickly. Lowering the damage should help both.Dynamike - Super now does 500 damage (from 540)Similar to Barley, Dynamike's Super was a bit overpowered.Tara - Super now does 140 damage (from 100) and her health has increased to 800 (from 700)Tara's medium range requires a bit more health to be effective, and the increase in Super damage will also help her recharge it more quickly.Spike - Super projectile now flies fasterSpike's Super was very difficult to land accurately on enemies from a distance. The increase in speed should help him become more effective.GG Corral - Attacking is now more difficult due to map changes and increased health for the Safe.<p>According to the Reddit post, these changes are due to go live sometime today, so keep an eye out.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.